Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Will you go out with me?

I saw the sketch over at Mojo Mondays sketch 109, and was going to do a wedding type of card using the couple from TGF, but I didn't have suitable papers or ribbons to go with it.  I was enspired by the red and green colours of Toffee Apples and instantly thought of Valentine's Day card using the red and green. (I know it's early but better get in early I say LOL).


I don't know if the term "Will you go out with me?" translates to those living North of the equator but it is common term here in Australia.  Once asked and the other person agrees you are then considered boyfriend and girlfriend especially in the school yard.

Thanks for Looking
Keep Safe
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, and thank you also for joining my followers as well. Wow I love your card those two together look so lovely and so beautifully coloured. The papers and details are quite stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute they make an adorable couple :D

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you go out with me equates to the same in the UK - not sure that the teenagers or young people use those words today tho' - but it did when i was young - but I'm now very old now!!! lol lovely card and I wish you every success in getting on the DT at cards for men - good luck - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.