Gecko Kisses

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anya Ink chanllenge #4

 Hi all,

The challenge at Anya Ink was to follow a recipe.  We had to use 2 different ribbon, staples and any number of circles.

I chose to do a black and Pink themed card.  The two ribbons I used one a pink mesh ribbon and a black satin ribbon. The image is from the Wild sprouts series and her dress fitted nicely into my black and pink theme.  The petals of the flowers are individual circles to go with the circle requirement and I used the staples to act like stitching around the sentiment.
The images was coloured in copics.

Enjoy!

Keep Safe
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done Amanda, love the colour choice too, very chic. Thanks for joining in at Anya Ink this week, nice to see you back.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh la la is right! this is Gorgeous Amanda!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo la la indeed. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the DP is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.