Gecko Kisses

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas card

Hello,

I was all excited this morning as my husband and I were off to a house auction for the house of our dreams.  Trouble was...it was the house of everyone else's dreams and we didn't get it.  The house when for some ridiculous amount.  OH well ...

Here is a card made on Friday night for Christmas.  I love how it came together and am pleased the paper worked with the silver paper.




The image is from Wiff of Joy and the sentiment is from Stamp'in Up! All year Cheer.  The paper is also from Stampin Up called Ski Slope.

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the elegant look!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the simplicity of it, the colouring is so soft and so peaceful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.