Gecko Kisses

Monday, October 26, 2009

Stamp'n for the weekend week 20

Hi all,

It all about have a haunting time at Stamping for the weekend challenge blog. I actually don't own any halloween stamps, so I had to make it up as I go.   I am a little embrassed with the card.  I used the TGF owl from Forest Friends stamp set and coloured the eyes red to give it a devilish look.  I used the full moon, then hand drew the spider web.  Looking at it now I see how amature it looks.  The sentiment is computer generatered.



The background was created using a brayer ad the Kaleidacolour spectrum pad from Stampin' Up!.
Keep safe
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda wow what a gorgeous image I love it, and its so beautifully coloured. Well done, Ive left you something on my blog I do so hope you will accept it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The owl is sooo cute and I love the spider web you've drawn too.

    Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week - Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Amanda this is so brilliant I love how you have made him into a spooky owl with the red eyes and the spiders web is such a perfect touch! :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the cute image.
    Thank you for jooining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.