Gecko Kisses

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stamp'n for the weekend returns!!

Hi everyone,

Good news Stamping for the weekend challenge blog has returned after some personal issues. I am really glad to have them back as I loved their weekly challenges.

Below is my card entry for their we're back challenge.  We had to make a card using the colours orange, garden gree and brown.  This card had made several times as I wasn't happy with the layout.



Thanks for looking.   Don't forget to look at my new challenge for the month. Come play along.

Keep Safe
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda I am so glad to have to joining in with our weekly challenges, thank you so much for your continued support, we really do appreciate it. Your card is a lil beautie, as always. You've done a great job with this weeks colour challenge over at SFTW, good luck luvly, (((hugs))) xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the layout is great. Clean and simple and so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a beautiful card. The layout is brilliant and the colours are just right for our challenge.
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
    Sorry I have not been around more will catch up properly in a bit :D

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.