Gecko Kisses

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #25

I loved doing this  midnight madness sketch challenge.  It was beautiful sketch to follow, I had so many ideas for this sketch but in the end I went with black, red and white.  I decided to use my TGF Daliah from the wild sprout series and turned her into my Harliquin doll.   DP paper is from SU designer series in Riding hood red.  I used SU markers to colour her in, with copics to colour her skin and flower.



Keep safe
Amanda







5 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda - this card is totally cute! Daliah is too adorable and looks fabulous in those colours! You have used the sketch fabulously!! The SU Border punch stands out so well and love your black bling! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing what you do next week!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious image and wonderful colors!! Beautifully colored, her hair is lovely! Great job. Wonderful card. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week and we will be looking for you next week too!!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful and sweet. The colors are splendid with the theme you have. Just a wonderful and charming creation. Thanks for playing with us the week at MMSC. We appreciate your support.

    Carol
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amanda what a gorgeous card, the colouring is really vibrant. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol This is so sweet and I love her face pain what a great touch!

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.