Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two Gerbra cards from flourishes


Hi all,

I have ventured into the world of Flourishes after admiring so many creations many with these stunning stamps. I bought the daisy Gerbra set as a friend of mine loves gerbras so I wanted to make some cards for her.   The card above was made for The Splitcoaststampers SC249 and was warmed by the comments made about the card.

Below is a card I made with purple gerbras as  purple is one of my favourite colours, however I really didn't have any purple Designer paper to go with it, so I just used some purple cardstock with brown Designer paper.


Thank you for looking
Keep Safe
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I am not normally a flowery person but these are both gorgeous and you have again made the stamps look so different with the different layouts and colour combos.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. I am still working on your sketch sorry I have been so short of time lately I am trying to catch up will be having a crafting day tomorrow and this sketch is top of my list as I have had so many idea just no time to put them into practice :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.