Gecko Kisses

Friday, October 30, 2009

Stamp'n for the weekend week 22

Woo HOO!  another 22.  I love the number 22 and Stamping for the weekend is at number 22.

We had to choose a one of three songs from the 80's and combine that them with the colors orange, blue and purple.   I chose Dirty Laundry - Don Henley. 

I used the laundry stamp from The greeting Farm.  I was excited to get to use this stamp.  I had heaps of left over strips and I hate wasting paper, so I cut them up and formed a brickwork pattern for the background.  I coloured her in the chosen colours with copics and added a prima flower.




Thank you for looking
Keep Safe
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Amanda! The image is simply adorable, I love the orange flower.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image - The colours you've used are lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Good Luck!

    Kimmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great choice of image to use Amanda, perfect for the song choice, isn't she adorable. Thank you for playing along with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Amanda:O) Love the image, and it is perfect for this week's challenge. Beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, this is so cute. I love the brick background, so clever done.
    Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and what a perfect stamp for this song title :D
    Thanks for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and a perfect stamp for this song title. Love your layout.

    Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week. Good Luck!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.