Gecko Kisses

Monday, October 19, 2009

Scotty Monty Monday.

Hello,

I have made a Scottish card, with the Scottish Ian stamp from TGF. I have dress him up in the traditional tartan of the Monteith's of Graham. My maiden name is Monteith so it's close to my heart.


I have entered this card into two challenges one is Simon Says Challenge where Domi has designed a sketch. I have also entered into the fairly new Challenge site Anya Ink, where I have an opportunity to become a third design team member just by entering a card into the challenge all of October. I'm excited as I love TGF  stamps, you only have to look at my blog to see that.

Thank you for looking,
Keep Safe
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning, I want to thank you so much for visiting my blog, I thought Id pop by yours in return, and its fabulous, I love your card here hes so sweet in his kilt, my hubbys from Scotch descent so its a ideal image for his dad, whos unfortunately not with us anymore, but he would have loft it. (sorry for going on a bit) anyway gorgeous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and how lovely to find 'the' right tartan :-) Brilliant !! :-)

    Good luck with the DT call :-)


    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols and the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, adorable Ian.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.