Gecko Kisses

Monday, October 19, 2009

Scotty Monty Monday.

Hello,

I have made a Scottish card, with the Scottish Ian stamp from TGF. I have dress him up in the traditional tartan of the Monteith's of Graham. My maiden name is Monteith so it's close to my heart.


I have entered this card into two challenges one is Simon Says Challenge where Domi has designed a sketch. I have also entered into the fairly new Challenge site Anya Ink, where I have an opportunity to become a third design team member just by entering a card into the challenge all of October. I'm excited as I love TGF  stamps, you only have to look at my blog to see that.

Thank you for looking,
Keep Safe
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning, I want to thank you so much for visiting my blog, I thought Id pop by yours in return, and its fabulous, I love your card here hes so sweet in his kilt, my hubbys from Scotch descent so its a ideal image for his dad, whos unfortunately not with us anymore, but he would have loft it. (sorry for going on a bit) anyway gorgeous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very fabulous!
    Love your wonderful design and detail!
    Fabulous colours!
    So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Stamp!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and how lovely to find 'the' right tartan :-) Brilliant !! :-)

    Good luck with the DT call :-)


    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols and the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, adorable Ian.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.