Gecko Kisses

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fight like a girl.

HI all.

At the Stamping for the weekend blog the challenge this week is a sketch.  Below is my card for the sketch.


I love this fight like girl stamp set from flourishes.  It helps raise awareness for the support breast cancer cause.  I have not had cancer nor my family, but I have watch my best friend lose her only daughter at the age of 2 to luekemia.  She was my god daughter and it was a sad time.  I but I know a lot of woman who have survive breast cancer and other forms of cancer so there is hope.   Please go get your husband/ boyfriend to check your breasts regularly, they will notice any differences.  If you have no partner then do it yourself or see the doctor.

OKAY off my soap box.

Have a great day
Keep Safe
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Amanda:O) That is a great sentiment!
    You have done a lovely job inspired by Amy's sketch. Love the pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend this week, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Such a lovely sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a very worthy cause. Thanks for joining SFTW, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun,
    I love your take on my sketch. That stamp is great and I love your card.
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love this card it is so important for this issue to be out there! so sorry to hear about your goddaughter how awful! I have just had a breast lump removed which i discovered a few weeks back, luckily it was a benign lump and all is well, but it could have been very different!

    Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining SFTW this week

    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the stamp - such a fab way to show you care and show your support. Sorry to hear of your God Daughter - I'm sure you hold any memories you have of her dear in your heart.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend! Good Luck!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.