Gecko Kisses

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wintery Glittery Christmas Card

.
I have combined two challenges for this card as they were very similar themes.  First one is for the Colour Create Colour Challenge of Blue, White and Silver, with added challenge of making it wintry.


The second Challenge was for the Cute Card Thursday which wants us to Glitter ourselves silly!

About the Card.
The ribbon is a sheer white ribbon with glittery silver balls, the images is VIVI from The Greeting Farm, and I have glittered her white fluff on her santa hat.  Her shoes and Bell are coloured silver.  The present ribbon is also coloured in silver   I coloured VIVI with copics.
The two brad are from SU and are silver.

Thank you for looking.
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love that glittery ribbon at the bottom :D Sory it has been a while since I was last here again I am off to catch up!

    Hugs

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! What a gorgeous image - your colouring is fabulous! Love that ribbon too! Fantastic work!

    Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne and the entire Colour Create Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love your adorable image. Thanks for joining CC this week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.