Gecko Kisses

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

I bought these tins of flowers from Forever Flowers at the local Craft store and fell in love with them. The are perfect for wedding cards so I made one.



I used the Couple Stamp from The Greeting Farms's Cake Topper set and the sentiment from Wiff of Joy wedding sentiments.  I use the Stampin UP! Lace punch and Spellbinders for the borders.  I used Glitter glue to create sparkly balls around the sentiments to give it bling.   Copics were used to colour the image.


Thank you for looking.

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. oooh..this is stunning! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the way you coloured the image.. their hair looks Amazing!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I LOVE this!! the colours in their hair is just amazing and I love how they are behind the frame and the flowers. So pretty!

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.