Gecko Kisses

Monday, November 30, 2009

Montgonza's Monthly Card Challenges #3


Montygonza's Monthly Challenge #3

 .
Tis the season to be Jolly... So I would like to make this month a festive challenge.
Use the sketch below but you can only use red and green (white or cream allowed).

It must be a new card created for this challenge.  You may combine with other challenges as long as the sketch design is maintained.  Below is my interpretation of the sketch I created. I will judge each card and pick a winner, I will also pick a top 5 in Order.






  Here is my card,


To Play along just add a link to your card creation on Mister Linky  below and mention Montygonza's Card Challenges in your blog.  I will go to your site and leave a comment so that you know when I have looked at your card





Please tell your friends about the challenge and play along.

Thanks for looking
Hope to see your creations
Keep Safe
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card love it, so pretty and so beautifully coloured. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.