Gecko Kisses

Monday, November 16, 2009

Anya Ink and Stamping For the Weekend

Hi everyone.

I hope everyone is fine.  Over the weekend we were all totally wiped out in the heat it reached 34 at one stage.
I also wanted to invited everyone to join the Montygonza Monthly challenge this month.

Now onto the card...
This card was created for the two mentioned challenges.  At Anya Ink we had to create a boy card, so I chose my new TGF Limited addition Digi.    At Stamping for the Weekend the theme was anniversary and milestones.  So I chose the big event of turning 21.  It is not so significant theses days but back in the old days it meant you were official considered an adult able to drink alcohol and I think at one stage be able to drive.



The background Designer Paper is from Kaisercraft Grandiose and that basically chose my colour scheme.
The clock image is from Stamping Up!'s sense of time stamp set and the sentiment is computer generated.
I coloured in the sexy boy with Copics and to give the jeans the "jeans" look I used the colourless blender straigt after colouring to wipe of some of the ink.

I hope you enjoy this card.

Keep Safe
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card Amanda! Great layout.. love the clock and the PP! Love the jeans on Edward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so great. Love the clock, such a fab embellishment. The DP are also great. In fact I like everything about this card.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your a lucky girl as its been awful in the UK, high winds and lots of rain. Anyway I love the card hes gorgeous and definitely suitable for man or girl. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a spunk for sure! Great card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in this week at Anya Ink!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and awesome images, what a cutie! This looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. I love this image - he is so cute. Love the clock too!

    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Good Luck.

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Excellent card... very masculine! And Love~Love that stamp... wonder why ;-)

    Thanks for playing with us this week at Anya Ink! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH this is a fabulous card, Amanda:O) Love the image, the clock is a brilliant touch, fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.