Gecko Kisses

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Winner of Montygonza's Monthly Card Challenge NOV 09

Well it that time again when I have to announce the top 5 winners of the monthly card challenge.  Thank you ladies for participating and support my fledgling Challenge Blog.  I was very impressed with the talent of those that made the cards for this sketches.  It was hard to split you all, but I have chosen the Top 3 and ranked them in order.  I have a blinkies for you to put on your blogs and could the winner email me so I can sent of the laundry - Hope and Grace stamp.

1st Amy
2nd Tracey  
3rd Juyle


Congratulations Ladies you all did wonderfully and I love seeing all your takes on my sketch.







4 comments:

  1. Well done to the winners, take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ladies! Your cards are all outstanding!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for a great challenge can't wait for the next one Julye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow just had the chance to pop back here. Thank you so much hun I will show off my blinkie with pride :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.