Gecko Kisses

Friday, November 20, 2009

Simon Says Animals

Hello Everybody,

I created this card for the Simon Says challenge.  We had to put an animal on the card with a Christmas Theme.  I didn't go a Christmas theme as I need a peaceful card for a Sympathy card.




The stamps are from the Flourishes Waterlily stamp set and the designer paper is from SU's Le Jardin series.
I coloured the waterlilies and fish in with copics and simply arranged them onto the card.

Thank you for looking
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Wow thats stunning, its a very peaceful and beautifully coloured card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a lovely card Amanda,,, so serene and pretty,, perfect ! :-)

    We didn't mention a Christmas card ,,, just an animal ! :-) So your card fits nicely :-)

    Thanks for joinung the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols and the DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.