Gecko Kisses

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I saw mummy kissing Santa Christmas Card

Hi Everyone,

I made this card last night after promising my husband I would only just be a minute before I came to bed.  I started colouring in the cute TGF images with the xmas card in mind.  Then I couldn't stop I had to complete the card, post it on the TGF gallery.  Then I felt guilty so I went to bed and now posting it on the blog this morning.


I was inspired by Amy with one of her many gorgeous xmas cards.  The one that inspired this card is here. 
The computer generated verse got me thinking and I had two perfect TGF stamps for the song title. I coloured the couple with copics,  Then I printed out the verse and discovered the card layout I was going to do, wouldn't fit so I chose this layout with SU Designer papers.

This card fits perfectly for the Colour Create Challenge  -  red, green and White.

They look very cute.

Thank you for looking
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Naughty, naughty, but a really lovely card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me smile from ear to ear Amanda... you brought to life one of my fave Christmas songs! I love everything about it, what a creative mix of stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea to use these two stamps together...it made me smile too...brilliant...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.