Gecko Kisses

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have my Anya Ink Mojo on!

Hello everybody,

Well yesterday we had the Melbourne Cup the race that stops the nation and we had a public holiday to celebrate. For me it meant getting a new workspace for my cards.


I have decided to combine two challenges today.  I have followed the Mojo Sketch #111 and at Anya Ink we had to do Paper Tole which I have done with Wendy from The TGF stamp set.

This photo demonstrated the paper tole technique where you layer the picture to create a 3d image. I am wondering if I should've coloured each layer, so I don't get the white layers.

thank you for looking and don't for get to play along with Montygonza's Monthly card Challenge.

Keep Safe
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. How nice your card is... and the colors you used somehow fit perfectly with that image ;-) Great job and thanks for joining us this week at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable :D I love how you have layered her. When I do it I cheat and just colour round the edges of the layers underneath so it just covers the bit you can see but doesn't ise as much ink :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of this card, and the image is a cutie, I have never seen her before. Your layering is fab, and with her holding the book in front of the face it makes it perfect for paper tole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda, wow shes gorgeous and so studious looking, a lovely card for a little shy lass. Beautifully coloured and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. I love the image and your layering is terrific. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the image. Thanks for playing along this week. x Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - the melbourne cup. As a Canadian who has spent a year in Oz and a year in NZ I understand the importance of the Melbourne Cup. I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.