Gecko Kisses

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yeah I'm back!!!
My scanner is sort of fix, I have to turn it on and off. I won't bore you with the technicalities of if all. Anyway while I was out of action so to speak, my new stamps from The Greeting Farm arrived, so I started making new cards with them. The first one is the cute stamp from the Hope and Grace range. The colour scheme chosen just fell into place when I coloured her in with my favourite purples. The stars and squiggles are from the SU stamp set called Bundle of Joy.
Card used is : Boardering Blue, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Eggplant.
Colours/ink used: Whisper White, Perfect plum, Eggplant, Bordering Blue, Copics V09, E37 and E35, E02, Bv00.
Ribbon is bashful blue grosgrain.

I have more to come, so have a good day.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.