Gecko Kisses

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello everyone! Wow Canberra has had some beautiful days, this week. The girl and a flowers are coloured with copics and SU markers. The stamps are from The greeting Farm's Hope and Grace set and the sentiment is from the SU Hostess level one stamp set Best yet.

Card colours are whisperwhite, ridinghood red and confetti white.
Colours: Real red, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Artichoke, black and copics r29, r59, yr07, yr04, e29, e51, e02, y06.

It's funny the card looks lop sided, but it is a trick I promise. Because you can't see the other side, I think the butterfly on the top that is on the side makes it appear crooked.

I have a another card which I put up tomorrow night.
see ya then,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.