Gecko Kisses

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi all,

I thought I better start getting into the Christmas cards as I know I will leave it to the last minute or not at all. I was inspired by a talented lady Cheryl Walker who I cased the Christmas bunny idea off. I love this bunny he is so cute. I used the flourish from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is from my new favourite SU stamp set Best Yet. The ribbon is flecked with silver.
I like the simpleness and elegance of the card. I hope you do too.
I have also used this card for The Christmas All Year Round challenge.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on your card, Amanda!! Oh my that bunny is such a cutie! It sure made me smile to see your awesome Christmas card. Thank you for playing along in our challenge and hope to see you playing again! We'd love to see more of your pretty cards! We have a new challenge each Monday!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.