Gecko Kisses

Monday, June 8, 2009


This is a little card I did for the SC230 or sc231 I can remember now, sketch over at SCS. I didn't like the way the last stripe stood out by itself it looked funny so I added the flower.
Wendy is coloured with copics, the background paper is Spirograph from KaiserKraft. Other colours are close cocoa and baja breeze. All images can be found at The Greeting Farm, from the never ever stamp set.

My scanner is on the blink so I won't be able to post any photos until I can work out the problem :(
keep safe
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your scanner fixed soon I love your cards. This is sooo cute I don't have this set yet but it is on my wish list :)

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.