Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, June 30, 2009


I thought this stamp gorgeous, the best pregnant stamp I have seen. The rose swing stamp in the background I think adds to this card. The swirls in the dress and sleeves is done with a gold marker, the sentiment is from TGF's cake topper stamp set. The colours are SU's kraft and Not quite Navy. She is coloured with copics and SU markers.

I can't believe tomorrow is July!!! Time is flying. Had my dance performance last night and was really please we all got it right first time. We were all in sync and I only made I tiny stuff up at the end. I am thinking about posting the video, but I will think some more.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I must get this woj stamp it is so hard to find an image to congratulate a pregnant friend.
    hugs

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.