Gecko Kisses

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pastel Angel

Wow I can't believe it's been several week since I had made a card for my blog or joined in a challenge. Time flies when your having fun. 

I created this card for the Colour Create Challenge- pastels.   I used the image from TGF a freebie from the Birthday Celebration and the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I made her wear pink and blue Camo Cargo Pants and coloured her using copics.  I used various Designer paper scraps from Kaiser Craft and Stampin Up! and layers them together.  The Flowers are from a Flowers Forever tin.


Thank you for looking

Keep Safe and Happy Easter Everyone.
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Shes perfect in pastels! GORGEOUS card Amanda!!
    Hope you have a lovely and safe Easter break!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pastel card Hunni!
    Thank you for coming over to Play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is so cute love your colours you have used and the image! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda, what a gorgeous image and a beautiful card. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a great card, I love the cheeky image shes fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.