Gecko Kisses

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Haven't got my MOJO back!

Hello everyone. I made this card for the MOJO Monday 133 contest sketch.  It was going to launch me back into card making as I have had a bit of a dry spell, with going back full time and birthday's and Easter sapping all my card making mojo away.

This is also one of those cards that looks great in your head but when on paper it doesn't look quite right.  I ended up adding all sort to it to make it look better, but now it looks crowded.


I used the TGF Autumn Fairy and my new SU Autumn Days stamps.  The Designer paper is from my new SU Autumn Traditions DP.  I also realized after I carefully stuck down the fairy image that I had it upside down.  So it is a mirror image version of the sketch (how creative of me... it was all planned).  HE HE LOL.

I am also very excited as my favorite stamp of Sweet November Stamps, is out at All that Scraps.  Amy had drawn this gorgeous fairy girl  for one of her cards and called her Coriander.
edit:  Sorry the card I had up was made by Amy I just wanted to show off Coriander so here she is. This is over at Amy's blog.
She took my breathe away and now she is in Rubbah!!!

YEAH  Of course I have bought her and will be using her forever!  I am also tempted to create a card with in it every day.  We'll have to see if my mojo returns.

Thanks for looking
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Well Amanda, all I can say is both your cards are stunning, whether you believe that or not, they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.