Gecko Kisses

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lilac Fairy

I made this card for Colour Create Challenge were we had to make a card using the colours lilac, white and grey.

I used the TGF fairy and coloured her dress in lilac and her wings with grey and lilac.  I sprinkled glitter of the wings.  I coloured her hair in grey which was not a popular choice with my girls who thought it looked yuck.  But it went with the theme.

I used the DP from SU and added the flowers and sentiment from SU Cottage Garden stamp step.  I added glitter to the flowers and added white brads.



Thank you for looking.

Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Great colouring - I think the grey hair is brill. Lovely stamp too!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, fabulous fairy image and your card is gorgeous and so pretty. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful job you have with this card using the colors given..
    Thank you for joining in this week at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous card Amanda, I love this GG digi stamp shes beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Manda!
    Lovely card Hunni!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning Amanda...I love this gorgeous greeting farm fairy...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.