Gecko Kisses

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Follow you're heart it knows the way

Hello
It's been a long time since my last post but I have been very busy buying a new house. After years of searching an several disappointments we finaly found our dream house, put an offer on and they have accepted. I have been busy sorting out the rubbish as I am determined not bring things we never use into this new home. We had made that mistake before.... you know.... Just put it in a box thinking "we'll sort that out later".


Anyway my new Sweet November Stamp Coriander came in several weeks ago and I have coloured her in several differways and colours. I missed several great challenges which I am upset about since I have gone back to work full time I have not energy to be creative. But I'm not a work today as I have a bad cough that has gotten worse and my work colleges weren't impressed yesterday with my coughing so I ran up to say I won't be in. I have heaps to do in the house but I thought I'll be selfish and make a card quickly before I do that.

I haven't done a Midnight Madness sketch for ages and wanted to do the previous sketch but missed out. Anyway the card below is for the sketch 51.
I used the Vintage Vogue DP paper and the butterflies were stamped onto glossy paper brayered with Kaleidoacolour stamp pad.

I hope you like it.

Keep Safe
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. MontyGonza-we have missed you, it has been a while. Congratulations on finding your dream home, I am so happy for you!!! This lovely card is just adorable with that image and the wonderful butterflies. That scallop edge punch is awesome. Very pretty colors and details. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize drawings.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new how..HOW EXCITING... ok, since you have just got a new house, we forgive you for missing a few sketches..LOL Only joking my friend, but we have missed you. What a wonderful card today. I love the colors (purple my fave..did you do that for me? ;)lol) and your take on the sketch is lovely. Your butterflies are so pretty too!! Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Remember to get a head start on next weeks sketch by taking a sneak peek at the next sketch on Friday. We don’t want you to miss out on all the fun we have planned for our Anniversary week/month. We appreciate our players so much and we will be showing that throughout the month of May :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amanda thats gorgeous, Ive missed you now I see youve been house hunting, hope it wont belong before you move, our daughter is also hoping to move by the summer.
    Gorgeous card and such a pretty image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda - it is lovely to have you back with us this week - how exciting to have your new home - good on you for making some time for YOU!!!! This is fabulous, I love the colours and that gorgeous image - this is perfect for this weeks sketch! It is great having you play along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we would love to see you back again next week for our Anniversay celebrations!! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch; the butterflies and fairy are so perfect together! Thanks for participating in this week's Midnight Madness Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
    Jessica, MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.