Gecko Kisses

Monday, February 8, 2010

SCS challenge 266

Hi everyone,

I made this card for the SCS challenge 266.  Wow it's been a long time since I had done of the sketches over at SCS.   I really enjoyed creating this card.  Again I had coloured the image before I thought about the card.

I wanted to a black and cream card as I have alot of left over black card and had some black and cream Designer paper to use up.

 
I used some peach satin ribbon and coloured in the lily from the TGF me time set in peach and black.  It was meant to match the dress but I think it matches her face, oh well. LOL.
Keep Safe
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, what a pretty image and the papers are gorgeous. Youve coloured it so beautifully. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely - love the image and the combination of colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.