Gecko Kisses

Monday, February 22, 2010

Robin Red Breast

Hello Everyone,

I made this card up Sunday morning.  I was inspired by the Robin Red Breast pictures I searched on the web.  I coloured The Greeting Farm's Vintage bird in the colours of the Robin Red breast then set about creating the card.  I used dots to highlight the borders but I think they are not dark enough.
 
I love these birds they are so cute and chubby looking.  I also like Blue Fairy Wren so I will try and make on of those too.
Thank you for looking
Keep Safe
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, wow love that Robin, hes gorgeous and the way youve coloured him is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this you have made me want to get this set inked up again :D Your colouring is fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.