Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, May 5, 2009


YEH! My new stamps from the greeting farm have arrived today,so I can't wait to get stuck into them. Above is the card I have been working on whilst I've been waiting. I used the gorgeous large rose from the SU Wild Rose set and used my spellbinder to create this cute card. I wasn't sure what sentiment to go with but I ended up choosing the stamp from the Greeting Farm's Sentiments stamps. The background paper is the Designer DP in Ridinghood red.
I used the Confetti White card as the base and background borders.

The rose has been stampin in Real Read then Ridinghood Red, the leaves with certainly celery and Old Olive.

I have another rose card that I cased to show tomorrow.
See you all then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.