Gecko Kisses

Monday, May 25, 2009

I love this new stamp set called Fifth Avenue Floral from Stampin' Up!

Firstly I stamped the image with Not quite Navy then using copic markers I coloured in the rose starting with the dark colours to out line the edges and any shadows created by light shining on the rose, then I used a medium blue and blending in the dark using circles I left centre areas for the light blue. With the light blue I blended the whole petal to give a even coat.

I used the Bella Bleu Designer Paper series from SU and cut out a square 6.3cm or approximately 6 square of the paper. I then cut out from the Not quite Navy card 7.3cm square. I added the dots then stuck the rose with Dimension onto the 6.3 square, then stuck that square onto the 7.3 square. The background size is 9.8 square and the Not Quite Navy border is 10.5cm square. The stock card is kraft cut to 11.3cm by 11.3 cms

I hope you like it.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.