Gecko Kisses

Saturday, May 16, 2009


I've been having trouble with my computer, it finally packed it in. I'm still in the process of getting a new computer built my by darling husband, and hooking back my scanner to show you the cards I have been working on.

The card above is a CASE from a beautiful card called always by Toy on the SCS website. I used different background paper and sentiment and I also added the ribbon. Really enjoyed this card, but I think the background is too busy for the foreground. The colors are Kiwi Kiss, Real red, Riding hood red, chocolate, white. The stamps are from wild rose and wonderful favorites from SU. The doublesided paper is raspberry tart from SU.

see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.