Gecko Kisses

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mermaid Dreams

Hello Everyone,

Still no more news of my dog, but I am still hopeful. Today's card is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #85
I had loads of ideas in mind but I wanted to use a card with shells in it, especially when I saw the buttons on this sketch. Of course the obvious image was one of my gorgeous Sweet November Mermaids so I chose Current Ebtide. The shells I used are from Stampin' Up! retired Stippled Shells set and the boarder shells are from the small wheel shells.
I am also entering this card in the new Tickled Pink Challenges anything goes.



Thank you for looking



Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Hi

    Great card, the shells look great and you have coloured the sweet image beautifully.

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and dreamy card. love the image and they way you used it on the sketch.Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, and it is so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us on the MMSC this week!
    Love
    JenLee
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! This little mermaid is such a sweetie! Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness. Valerie PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is such a sweet card! Love the image and your coloring is divine! Really like your take on the sketch with the shells instead of the buttons! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I hope you'll come back next week so we can see your creation!
    Hugs, Darsie
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love all the ocean feel to it, jsut stunning! Unfortunately Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges is only for TPStamp Ranges.

    Take Care,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.