Gecko Kisses

Friday, July 2, 2010

Watch this space!!

After a very eventful transition from old house and new house I have my new Crafty Room. I will start making cards again after such a long absence.

I have been popping over to several blogs and challenge blogs and I must say it has been hard to look but not to be able to play.

Now that I am stable I think I will go for Design Teams and try to get my blog out there.

Thank you for your patience. I have been eyeing off the new mermaid stamp range at Sweet November. Once I have some money they will be the first splurge.

See you very shortly with my latest card and some photos as promised.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. YAY! nice to see you back blogging! Those mermaids are on my wishlist too! :D
    Looking forward to seeing your crafting :D
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.