Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vintage Teenager Card

Hi it is great to be stamping again. I am so excited I just went over to Amy's blog and discovered I had won one of the mermaids sets she was offering. I was keen to buy the set so this is such a bonus.
Today's card I had been planning ever since I went out a bought heaps of the Capella Basic Grey paper that I had been admiring on everyone's blogs. I also have fallen in love with the style of Hanna cards and I love her sketches although I need big cards to fit it all in. She likes to add class by using glitter around the edges so I decided to give this ago and I love the result.



Its good to be back.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is simply BREATHTAKING sweetie. :o)
    Thank you so much for sharing it with me, I LOVE IT! Totally adorable. That beautiful bow is a gorgeous detail, and I love your design and flowers. :o)

    Thank you so much for your sweet words, and your lovely comment at my blog, I really appreciate it! You really made my day. :o)

    hugs & love,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.