Gecko Kisses

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby cards that are so cute!

Good morning everyone,
I am glad people are participating in my Card challenges above.  For those that haven't had a look, I will be running a monthly Card Challenge, where we will follow card sketches, colour schemes, techquies or a combination of both.  There will be prizes and the top 5 will be judged by myself and ranked in order.  Please join the fun and spread the word.

Lets move along.....
Below are two baby cards I have created with the TGF Oh baby set.  This is a real cute set and I am looking forwards to making lots of different cards with it.  

For the boys

For the girls

The paper used is from the retired SU Designer paper called Spring Break  and Spring Fling or something like that.  The card is Chocolate Chip, Pink Piroette and Bashful Blue. The Teddy bellies and ear were colour with SU markers bashful blue and pretty in pink and the bodies were coloured with copics E37 and E47.  The Sentiment comes from the SU Artfully Asian stamp set.

Thank you for looking
Keep Safe
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You are right they are just super cute I love them both the layout is brilliant :D

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.