Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Montygonza's Monthly Card Challenges - #OCT09

Welcome to my first ever Card Challenge. 

Today I have decided to create a monthly Card Challenge and today it will be a card sketch challenge.  To play along you have to use the sketch above and create your own card.  It must be a new card created for this challenge.  You may combine with other challenges as long as the sketch design is maintained.   Below is my interpretation of the sketch I created.   I will judge each card and pick a winner, I will also pick a top 5 in order.   There will be prizes but since this will be the first Challenge and I don't know how many people will play, it will be just for fun.


To play along just add a link to your card creation in the comments section of my blog, and mention Montygonza's Card Challenges in your blog.  I will go to your site and leave a comment so that you know when I have looked at your card.   
The winners will be announced on my Blog on the  1ST of OCT.



Good luck and enjoy  Spread the word!
Keep Safe
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. What a fun new challenge!
    Nice sample card Amanda here is mine
    Warm regards from Belgium,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I do love a challenge I am sorry I am so late to see it. I am off to get making and will spread the word :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.