Gecko Kisses

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Where do all the broken hearts go?





Today's card is for the anything goes at Stampin' For the Weekend.   I loved this image from Saturated Canary and I have dying to colour her up.  I took a break from making Christmas Cards and had really creative morning.  I still to have to add crystal effects on the glasses, but that would mean I had to wait to scan in the image and I couldn't wait.

I used the sentiment from Stampin' UP! whimsical words (or something like that).  The background paper is all from SU.  I had some left of scrap of pink paper so I used my heart punch to create a little detail.  The coffee stain was made using copics, and I got out my spritzer out to help create the aged look.
Thank you for looking.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.