Gecko Kisses

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mojo 175 Mother' s day gebras


Hello everyone,

I have created todays' card using the sketch from Mojo Monday's #175 sketch. I love this sketch and will probably make many cards with it.

The colour scheme is actually inspired by a blush coloured gerbra that was in a bunch of flowers given to me by my husband for our wedding anniversary. We have been married now for 13 years... amazing.

I the gerbra's middle was burgundy but I chose Expresso as I had no DP in burgundy. Will rectify that I am sure by next month.. LOL.
I used the Flourishes Gebra set and cut it out as the main image. The sentiment is from SU and I stamped the blush card with expresso using the SU Circus Cirles stamp set.


Thank you for looking
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.