Gecko Kisses

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shells Color dare


Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while my girls are back to school the last couple of weeks and just getting back into the swing of things there.


I created today's card for the Colour dare which wanted Night of Navy, Marina Mist and river rock.

I wanted layers and I created them. I ummed and ahhhed what I was going to use for the centre, I wanted flowers but the them screamed nautical to me so I went with my trusty Stipple shells set from Stampin Up! The sentiment is from the Greeting Farm's Shepard boy set.

Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Love the layout and the image. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.