Gecko Kisses

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fairy kisses of love

Hello everyone,

Back at work is so hard when most people have gone on holidays. Work slows down to a crawl and the clock just seems to go backwards. I have just started watching Glee season one from the begining as I got season one and two for Christmas. Love it I have even got my little girls hooked on it.

Today's card is for the MOJO monday's 171 sketch. I have use design paper from Stampin' Up! and Love stamps from SU's Kenji set. I have used the adorable fairy from The Greeting farm and coloured her in simple colours with copics.

Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Amanda! Love the little fairy!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.