Gecko Kisses

Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Butterflies


Hi Everyone,

I made this card for the basic grey challenge - sparkle. I chose the Basic Grey's Cappella's bravo as I love Blush colour running through it. The borders I have used chocolate chip, very vanilla and wild wasabi as those colours were also in it. The punches were chocochip, sage shadow and blush. I ummed and ahhhed on how to position the 3 circles to make them fit but ended up as shown. I coloured the SU Butterfly with copics G21, G94,G07,E49 and E95. I then added glitter glue all over the butterfy then heat gunned the poor thing to death at it created a golden spritz effects with green shimmer through it when moved around. I added the TGF sentiment as I was aiming for a reflective card for Sympathy. I added pearls to fill in the spaces.

Thank you for looking

Gecko Kisses
love Amanda

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and very elegant too. Love your colour scheme and those gorgeous butterflies. Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey challenges,Chris and the DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.