Gecko Kisses

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby card set


Hello Everyone,

It is raining at my place and I don't think I've seen this much rain for five years or more.

Today's card was made for two challenges this week Colour Create Challenge - pastel purple, mint, and yellow and I followed MOJO sketch #154.
I'm not overly impressed with my effort, I will have to redo this card as I stuck things on crooked and I think the amethyst inked image is to pale for the card. What do you think?

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. So soft and sweet, love the pretty pastel colors.
    Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at colour create with this lovely softly coloured card, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.