Gecko Kisses

Sunday, May 2, 2010

sc278 insipration case

Hello,
I fell in love with this card by Neva, her colours are amazing and I love this stamp from TGF.

So I decided to use the same stamp and layout (sc278) and recreate the magic. I wanted to use all the colours she used as I love the blue and peach colours of the princess's dress. However I chose the DP Paper and it was very pink so I had to go with that.

I think I need to tone it down with either white or black dots what do you think?

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, I love the two colour schemes they certainly do give different feels to two fabulous cards. With love andhugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2 cards are just darling! I love the 2 varied colors you used too. Very nice layout and I shoudl try it someday. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Belles N Whistles blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.