Gecko Kisses

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gerbra Daisies

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing with my Flourishes Gebra set once again.  I love colouring them in with copics.
 


I have been using all the silver and gold metalic paper from SU and have been left with alot of bronze paper so I decided no matter what I was use bronze.   I coloured the Gerbras in yellow I wanted to do a copper colour but I thought the yellow would stand out, also i didn't know what sentiment I was going to use.  In the end I chose to do a Mother's Day type card and have entered it into the Simon Says Challenge.

Keep Safe
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Wow Amanda that image is stunning, youve coloured those flowers to perfection. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amanda, beautiful flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great set there is going to be a very lucky lady getting this card :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.