Gecko Kisses

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stampin for the weekend

Hello everyone,

I had a wonderful time down the coast.  After the inital fret of leaving my stamping I relaxed and enjoyed myself.
The girls has a wonderful time down at the beach, they got to go into the surf with Mum and Dad and thought it was wonderful.  I thnk they ended up drink half the ocean, but they had fun never the less. 

Well it didn't take long, I caught up with all the blog and challenges and I decided to enter the Stampin for the weekend sketch challenge.




The image is from Artee Stamps designed by Donna Hunt.  I decided to make it a get well card when the ink made a mark on the forhead of the bear.  I made it into a scar to cover the mark up.  Hopefully it isn't too obvious.

I promised photos of my holiday, but honestly I never took the camera anywhere so I really didn't take any photos. 

Keep Safe
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. such a cute card best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a lovely card Amanda :o) Thanks for joining us at SFTW! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky thing we could do with a bit of your sunshine here in the Uk, I love your card Amanda its gorgeous and so cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely image. I'm so glad you joined the STFW challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bear and the paper is perfect with him! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - I love the teddy image, so sweet! You'll see from my blog that teddy's (and Anya) feature on most of my projects. Well done. Amanda J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you had fun at the coast.
    This is such a cute card I love that image :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    x Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute, Amanda:O) Lovely papers, and that bear is just adorable. Great take on Fiona's sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.