Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mojo Monday - 116

Nothing like a good sketch to get the juices flowing.  I have the Designer Paper that I've been wanting to use but just didn't know what to do with it.   Now I do.

Below it the entry for the Mojo Monday sketch 116.


The paper is from petals and paisley SU DS and the image is from Hope & Grace series from The greeting farm. I used the Martha butterfly punch and glittered the wings.  I paper pierced the little patches on her pants with SU DS paper left overs, and coloured her in Copics and SU markers.  The bubbles are from the SU stamp set circus circles.


Keep Safe
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. lovely card and great papers - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the colouring and the image is beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! I love the paperpieced patches, great little detail! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute - I love that little girl. Please check out my blog for blog candy stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.