Gecko Kisses

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I layered the rose to create a 3d look. I did this by first stamping the image from the Fifth avenue floral SU set twice. Then cutting out the center part of the rose of one of the images. Then I cut out the center out of that, so it created a hole. When I placed the cut out back on top of the rose it looks like the center is inside the outer rose petals. I used brown see through ribbon and the sentiment is from the Warmest Reguards SU Set.

The colours are Close cocoa, cream, Natural Ivory and DS paper Spring Fever.
We had a winter thunderstorm here this morning and in the afternoon. My poor daughter nearly got soaked when I picked her up from school.
See ya
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.