Gecko Kisses

Sunday, July 19, 2009



Hi
Made this Christening card for my Husband's cousins daughter Marcela, who is getting christened next Saturday. I have layered the picture to create a 3d look. I really struggled with the layout, but I suppose it will do. Willow is so cute. I coloured her in with copics and the cross is from Stampin Up.

I am starting on my Father's Day cards so hopefully I will have a couple to show you soon.
I have already made my Birthday Card for the huge TGF Blog hop so I can't wait to show you all. I bet alot of people will have similar cards.
see you all keep safe,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, your card is adorable! I love the pretty image that you used. . .perfect for Christening. . .love that you added the cross too. Such a pretty card. You coloring is wonderful!

    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.