Gecko Kisses

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good morning everyone. I had a late night last night creating this little card. The image is from the greeting farm Miss Anyas and have coloured her using copics and stampin Up! markers. I have put glitter on her headband and little hair bobbles. I then added the flowers using brads. The ribbon is actually pink but my scanner hates pink ribbons. The card is Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Kraft. The DP paper is from the Raspberry Tart.

The card layout is from the card sketch challenge held over in SCS.
The sketch was sc225 and it was very good to work with. I enjoy the challenges because they can make you think in a different way.

Entered the naming competition over at the The Greeting Farm to name the three new girl stamps set. Hope my suggestions get chosen. How kewl will that be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.